We’re hosting a meet the buyer event for Enterprise Foods on the 19th July at our offices in Edinburgh.
The Enterprise Foods team are specifically looking for 330ml Beer and Cider, Gifting Products and Individual portion snacks.
Enterprise Foods have over 25 years of experience in sourcing and supplying great local food and drink on behalf of their Retail, Foodservice, Wholesale customers. Enterprise Foods mission is to source and supply quality local, commercially successful products for their customers across the UK.
Applicants should be SALSA or BRC certified or be working towards achieving certification.
- The Enterprise Foods team are looking for gifting food and drink products for an opportunity with one of their retail customers located outside of Scotland.
- All products proposed need to be suitable for ambient storage with packaging designed to be specifically for a gifting occasion.
- Gifting packs of confectionery, biscuits, Jams, chutneys, beers and spirits products are of particular interest but the opportunity is not limited to these categories.
330ml BEER AND CIDER CANS
- Enterprise Foods are looking for 330ml cans of beer and cider for the online beer box business that they are now operating.
- They are interested in a full variety of beer styles as well as some themed/novelty lines.
- Volumes would be in the region of 1500 – 2000 cans a month for a standard line listing. Products brought in for specific events are expected to sell up to 9500 cans per product.
- Pricing expectations are likely to be very keen so please keep this in mind when considering what products to propose.
INDIVIDUAL PORTION SNACK PRODUCTS
- The Enterprise Foods team are also interested in hearing from producers of snack products for inclusion in their beer boxes. Products need to be ambient, single portions and a good accompaniment for beer.
- All of the above opportunities will involve delivery of products to the Enterprise Foods depot in Audenshaw, Manchester with minimum shelf life expectation of 6 months.
The meet the buyer event will take place on Wednesday the 19th July. Applicants that aren’t available on this date will be offered the opportunity of a virtual meeting on an alternative date.
Applications will close on Monday 26th June 11.30pm
Successful applicants will be contacted by 5th July at the latest.
COST TO ATTEND
- Members Free
- Non-Members £150