Eat Drink Hebrides
Eat Drink Hebrides, part of Outer Hebrides Tourism, was established in 2016 to support food and drink businesses across the Outer Hebrides from Barra to the Butt of Lewis. There are currently 70 + members featuring as part of the trail.
The Outer Hebrides, with a strong history of traditional crofting and fishing, has an abundance of local produce. Visitors can follow the Eat Drink Hebrides Trail and follow their own, self-guided food and drink journey through the islands.
The food group offers a range of support to food and drink businesses across the islands showcasing their local produce, promoting and championing food tourism and experiences, whilst helping to shape sustainable offerings and businesses that work for their local communities.
Member benefits include the following:
- Marketing your business on our high performing and go to website for the Outer Hebrides visitouterhebrides.co.uk- more than 2 million page views per year
- Opportunity to be part of the Eat Drink Hebrides Trail and /or the Hebridean Way Pit Stop
- Preferential involvement in PR and marketing activity, content and competitions
- Exclusive Outer Hebrides Members community Facebook to keep up to date with news and obtain support/information from other members
- Full range of advice and support from industry experts
- Access to training, advice and information
- Discounted tickets to tourism conference/networking events with chance to connect with like-minded business owners
- Lobbying- be part of the tourism industry voice to influence your future