The Brodies annual Food & Drink Conference returns to its Edinburgh office at Capital Square on Wednesday 1 of November.
Now in its 11th year, the conference provides an opportunity for businesses from across the food and drink sector, to share successes and insights and to discuss the issues facing the industry.
Confirmed speaker line-up includes:
- Iain Baxter - CEO of Scotland Food & Drink
- Thomas Pugh - Economist at RSM
- Carol Saunders - Head of Insights at The Knowledge Bank
- Christie McCluskey - General Counsel at Ooni Pizza Ovens
- Stephen Jackson – Area Business Manager at One-O-One
- Jacine Rutasikwa - Co-founder at Matugga Distillery
- Alastair Dobson - Managing Director at Taste of Arran
Featuring a combination of presentations, interactive Q&As and panel discussions, expert speakers will share views and experiences on a wide range of topics relevant to the sector.