Who is this for?
Scottish Food and Drink businesses already exporting and looking to build their network and expand into new markets and can attend in person.
Join a free networking event to build your exporting capability. The Peer-to-peer programme from the Food and Drink Export Council in partnership with Scottish Development International is bringing a panel of food and drink experts, guest speakers and exhibitors to Scotland this November. Attend this free event to build your knowledge, network with peers and get some top exporting tips.
With guest speaker Katie Birrell, hear the story of Nairn's Oatcakes and how they became a global exporter.
Guest panellists and hosts also include:
- Alastair Walker - Walker's Shortbread
- Nick Watkin - Dean's of Huntly Shortbread,
- Patricia Dillon, Speyside Distillers
- Tee Sandhu - SamosaCo
- Anthony Mulley - Marlow Ingredients.
- Alistair Kennedy - Seafood Scotland
- Interactive sessions on:
- creating strategic export plans
- understanding export markets and identifying and building relationships with overseas partners
- a choice of breakout sessions from groupage consolidation to financing your export plan
- Hear from business leaders, peers and experts in the food and drink sector to help you grow your exporting.
- Discover free support from the Department of Business and Trade and Scottish Development International.
- Connect with a range of exhibitors offering business and exporting advice Including the Institute of Exports and International Trade, Alibaba group, Food and Drink Exporters Association and Scotland Food and Drink.
- Enjoy lunch and networking with experienced exporters and experts in the food and drink industry.
What you can expect?
Advice from business leaders and peers and the opportunity to build your exporting knowledge and attend expert panels focused on the food and drink sector. We hope that our free event will inspire you to continue your export journey and expand into new markets.